Friday, November 15, 2013

Typical Introductory Post :)

Hello! I'm so excited to be able to start blogging about my Disney College Program experience! I've gotten a lot of insight from reading other people's blogs and hope mine can be a blog like that for someone else!

According to the handy countdown timer on my screen, I've got just over 72 days until check in! That's it. 72 days left until my DCP journey begins! It feels so close, yet so far away. There's so much that is going to happen in between then and now. Despite this being the Disney College Program, I've had so much Mickey on the brain since I got accepted, that I sometimes forget that I'm a student--a graduating senior no less--and that I do still have things like homework, exams, and projects to complete! After that there's Christmas and New Year's, which will either pass agonizingly slowly, or whoosh by me before I can even finish my egg nog.

Gah! 72 days!




No comments:

Post a Comment